After my super cool and amazing winter experience in Japan last February 2018, I decided to visit it again this year for Autumn. And since I was issued only a single entry visa for my first time application, I have to get a new one. This time, I aimed for the multiple entry visa . Also, instead of re-applying at Friendships Tours, I tried Rellis Tours as my agency of choice.
Following are the requirements I submitted at their office in Dusit Thani, Makati:
– Passports must be signed and must have at least two (2) blank pages.
2. Visa Application Form
– You can download the application form at the Rellis Tours website or at the accredited agency of your choice (Friendships Tours, Discovery Tours, etc).
– Print the document at A4 size only (make sure to follow this as the embassy is strict on this specific requirement).
– Fill out the application correctly, just put N/A for items that are not applicable for you.
– Specs: 4.5cm x 4.5 cm, with white background
– Must be taken within six (6) months, with applicant’s name and birth date on its back side and must bebpasted on the application form.
4. Birth Certificate
– Must be issued within one year from PSA.
– If the birth certificate is “late registered” though, applicant should submit additional documents such as baptismal certificate and school record (Form 137) from elementary or high school and a yearbook if possible.
5. Marriage Certificate (if applicant is married)
– Just like the birth certificate, this has to be issued within one year from PSA office.
6. Daily Schedule in Japan
– This is if applicant will be the one to shoulder his/her expenses.
– I downloaded format for this at Friendships Tours website and fill it out.
If Applicant will shoulder part or all of his or her travel expenses
7. Bank Certificate
– Should submit a valid bank certificate, 3 months from the date of issue is what the embassy considered valid.
8. Applicant’s Income Tax Return (ITR Form 3216) clear photocopy latest
– I submitted my 2016 ITR since my 2017 ITR is not yet released by BIR during the time that I applied for my visa.
9. Multiple Entry Visa Application Form
– This can be downloaded at the website of Rellis Tours, you have to specifically state here your purpose as to why you are requesting for a Multiple Entry visa.
10. Visa Application Fees
– In Rellis Tours application fees cost Php 950.00, regardless if it is single entry or multiple entry visa application request..
11. Certificate of Employment (optional)
-This is not a requirement but you can also submit if you have it as supporting documents.
For Rellis Tours, you will be told to wait for 5-7 days for them to process the visa, so you have to be patient. But in my case, I only waited for three days and got my visa approved already.
Hooray for Japan!
Have a safe travel to you all!